Tuesday 15 September 2009

Cat plays table football

For some reason or another on Sunday evening we ended up watching some old home movies, the kind which are alternately hilarious and excruciating depending on whether you are currently the person onscreen. I truly hope that the vast majority never makes it into the public domain, but I feel this clip needs to be shared. The title says it all really, and I personally think it's brilliant. The cat in question is a little tortoiseshell called Frisky, who was huge amounts of fun but was sadly lacking in road sense. The poor thing actually ended up spending several weeks of her life stuck in a rabbit hutch so that she could recover from a broken pelvis, an injury sustained in a collision with a car. Alas she did not learn from this lesson and so was only with us for a short period of time. She did however, as you can see, live her brief life in style.

The quality is poor as the original was filmed many years ago using an enormous clunky Video8 Camcorder, but after much manipulation I have managed to get it into a post-able form. The background music I believe is Led Zeppelin, a fine example of the classic rock I was brought up on. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. The cat's better than me! I like the tactical chewing of the mid-field players.

    R

    ReplyDelete